- mbf hermione granger
- reblog this
- must reach 30 notes
- all promoted in evenly divided lists
IM REALLY TIRED OF PARENTS THINKING THAT EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET IS A PREDATOR
ikr wanna meet up and talk about it so where do you live?
get to know me meme → [1/5] favorite movies - Jurassic Park
If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it’s that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers.
Emma Woodhouse, favorite outfit/hair
adorbsness→ part 1
↳ ESFP (The Performer)
ESFPs live in the moment, enjoying what life has to offer. They are especially tuned into their senses and take pleasure in the sights, sounds, smells, and textures around them. ESFPs like to keep busy, filling their lives with hobbies, sports, activities, and friends. Because they’d rather live spontaneously than plan ahead, they can become overextended when there are too many exciting things to do. An ESFP hates nothing more than missing out on the fun.
Although they are characteristically fun-loving, ESFPs are also typically practical and down-to-earth. They are grounded in reality and are usually keenly aware of the facts and details in their environment, especially as they pertain to people. They are observant of others and their needs, and responsive in offering assistance. ESFPs enjoy helping other people, especially in practical, tangible ways.
- more likely to use emotional coping techniques over spiritual or physical resources
- tend to look to authority in education rather than expressing intellectual curiosity; prefer hands-on learning
- among most likely to stay in college
- more likely than other types to watch more than 3 hours of television per day
- second highest in all types in marital satisfaction
- among types with lowest income
- at work, tend to be satisfied with co-workers but dissatisfied with job security, stress, salary, and accomplishment
- Personal values include home/family, health, friendships, financial security, and spirituality
- Overrepresented in healthcare, teaching, coaching, and childcare occupations
- famous esfps: elizabeth taylor, ronald reagan, marilyn monroe, and paul mccartney
Game of Thrones Season 4 Bloopers [x]
"sexuality is a choice"
"women wouldn’t get raped if they didn’t wear revealing clothes"
"there are only two genders"
"i’m not trying to be sexist/racist, but.."
"a/bi/pansexuality isn’t real"
"gay people shouldn’t have children"
"i don’t want to be friends with a gay person, they could hit on me"
"you can’t identify with the gender you want to be, only the one you were born with"
when u try to caffeinate yourself and just end up increasing ur heart rate with no discernible changes in levels of exhaustion